Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Homemade Canner Herself



Hello!  I wanted to let you know a little about me.  My name is Samantha and my run in with the canning life was around 2001.  My sister wanted to make some grape jelly, so we did. And I thought it took FOREVER!  But I absolutely 💓the end result. From there I wanted to learn how to can tomatoes!  So around 2005 a sweet older lady taught me how to can tomatoes, but not the approved method for these days...and now I've been canning ever sense!
So stay tuned as I try to share my journey of canning.  There are many recipes I have loved and some I haven't liked so much, but I will try to share all of them with you.  Plus, I want to get recipes from you to taste test!
Thanks for reading!

Samantha
The Homemade Canner

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see some of your recipes. I love canning too!

    ReplyDelete